Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Healing up and Big jobs.

I have about had it with summer already. I got all bit up at the docks last weekend and am still itching. My son and husband got into some poison ivy, which is everywhere out there, and they're all itchy. We are a house covered in Calamine lotion at the moment. A bunch of pink people. It's kind of comical. On a serious note, I have the heating and air conditioning company coming out tomorrow to replace the entire central air unit. It really seems like a huge job to me, but it must not be that much since they say it just takes one day. To me it's a lot to do in a day. They have to disconnect the old unit and then haul it out of the yard, the old pad it was on is cracked, but they said the new unit comes with a new pad, so they have to haul that in, and then bring in the new unit. That's just the start though, then they have to excavate the cement tube that the tubing and electrical cords go through to get into the house. That is the part that I think would be difficult. They are probably used to it though. Then they have to replace something in the furnace itself, and it should be done. Still seems like a lot for one day.