Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hotter than the Sun

A thousand degree heat is a real killer when the air isn't working. Wow it's like an oven in this house. I had to go through this a few years ago in our old house, but I don't remember the summer being quite this hot. It's actually not even the air conditioning here, it's the furnace. It's about 50 years old, and gave up last winter. We made use of space heaters and made do, but fans aren't cutting it with the heat this summer. I hope we can get it fixed before winter, but if not, at least by next summer. I don't think I could deal with another hot as the sun house. I can deal with all the heat outside, and even go out and work in it if I know there's a nice cool house to recover in.