Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Got a New Phone!

Yep, that's right, I finally jumped into the 21st century and got a smart phone. I've wanted one for a long time, but kept being "practical" and telling myself I had a perfectly good phone. Well, I did, but hey, that thing couldn't do the things a smart phone does. And when they say "there's an app for that" they aren't kidding. I got an Android, and the Android market is just as competitive with iPhone when it comes to apps. There are millions of them--literally, and many of them completely free. I also chose a non-contract phone from Straight Talk. I've been using their phone service for about a year with my other phone, and really like it. Here's a picture of my new phone with the cute skin I bought for it.