Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Kentucky Dreams

I've been thinking that Kentucky would be the perfect compromise between Illinois being too cold in the winter and Florida being too hot in the summer. I love the Kentucky Lake area for boating too. I don't think I'd want to live in the more rural area right around the lake though. I'm into city. I've been looking at louisville real estate ads, and thinking that would be just right. Not too far away from the northern side of the lake, and plenty of city life and convenience. Still in the looking phase. It may be a few years before I could do anything anyway. I have to get rid of the Donovan property. 10 acres, big barn and nice house, but it's hard to sell rural areas.