Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Taking the Wind Out of My Music

I LOVE the wind instruments. As a high-schooler I took the flute, but I was always fascinated with the oboe. It wasn't available when I signed up or I would have taken that instead. One thing that always stumped me was the need for reeds in most of the wind instruments. Playing the flute, I didn't have that issue. I always thought it could get rather expensive, having to replace the reeds so often. However, there are some wonderful options to help make things easier like the They produce a rich, vibrant tone while making it more cost effective to keep the reeds in good condition. I don't know if I'm too old to learn a new trick anymore, but I might be tempted to pick up an oboe and give it a try now. I still adore the amazing sounds and beautiful melodies that instrument produces. I've always liked the sax too, but I just don't have the soul for that one.