Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pro Gear for Fun and Fame

When I was younger, and serious about playing guitar, I never really had a lot of professional gear. I had some nice guitars and several good amps over time, but I didn't really have any microphones or stage stands. My granddaughter is really "amping" up, pardon the pun, to get really professional even though she's still just playing for fun. She has developed a full Christmas list of things she wants including stuff like It's funny, but at the same time, really cool to see her being so serious about the music and where she wants to go with it. When I look back, I can definitely see the differences. It isn't a matter of right and wrong. I loved playing the guitar, but it was never a serious occupation for me, it was just fun. She loves to play the guitar, but there's a whole extra element to her love, it's a passion that goes far beyond fun. Maybe someday it will bring fame, but no matter what, she will be doing something she loves.