Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Zuchinni Fun

I love summer for a lot of reasons. Number one on the list is fresh veggies and fruit though. Zuchinni tops the list as one of my favorite vegetables. I love it just about any way it can be made. I found a new recipe today online and had to try it for lunch. It's REALLY easy. Half a zuchinni, coat with a little oil and top the halves with garlic powder, tomato, a little salt and some mozerrella cheese. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes at 375 and it's done. Made for a great, light lunch. Here's a picture. I had made 2 zuchinnis but my son stole one of the halves before I could take the picture. Next time I might leave them in about 5 minutes or so longer to get them a little browner, but they tasted wonderful.