Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Building Fun Spaces

Someday I want to live by the beach. When I do, I'll do my best to make the outdoor areas around the house the most comfortable and fun. Outdoor areas can become a real extension of the inside, and when you live somewhere where there's a great view, that's even better. For for swing sets in virginia beach which is one of the areas I would love to move, I'd pick something more rustic and classic, than if I moved to So California, another favorite spot. Each place would be different, and the type of outdoor setting would have to dictate what I choose, but it will be fun no matter where it ends up being, Virginia, Florida, California or even possibly Oregon.