Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Excited Over iPhone

I've always wanted an iPhone, and now I am about to get one, but the one thing that has always worried me is the big open touch pad. I have enough trouble with my slider phone that has some of its buttons on the surface. I put it in my purse, or in my pocket and end up finding out it is on, surfing the internet or trying to make a call without me. The otterbox iphone 4 case may be the answer. It has a hard case that covers the touch pad so it not only stays clean, but won't jump into action if I sit down, or it jostles around in my purse. The fact that it will protect the screen is a great thing too. My screen on my current phone is showing the wear. It's still fine, but you can tell it isn't covered up when stored.

The technology today just amazes me, and iPhones are almost everything you can imagine in a tiny little palm held instrument. Forget just not leaving home without a phone which was something I would have never imagined growing up, but now you can't leave home without a computer, internet connection, messaging service and camera. At least it's all in one, and so small you don't even notice you're carrying an entire office in your pocket.