Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ranger Woes Getting Happier

I have an old ranger in the garage that needs some minor repairs before it is road worthy again. My son offered to fix it for me if I could find the right polaris ranger parts to do the job. That is such a great help. The actual parts aren't really that expensive, but if I had to take it to the shop to get it fixed, it would probably be in the garage for the next decade or so. It is really a benefit for both of us, he really loves to mess around with cars, and fix them up. The thing is, it's a really nice looking old ranger. I like the style a lot. I may even put my Monte Carlo in the garage and drive the Ranger once it's fixed up.