Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fine Furniture and Redecorating

I was telling some friends just the other day that I really like chaise style couches. I want to add that to the decor in my living room. First, however, I want to paint and get new drapes and really start from scratch. Now that the kids are grown I would love to add really elegant furniture. Horchow creates some of the most visually stunning pieces, and they even have a beautiful chaise that would fit perfectly into my favorite "earth tones" color scheme.
There are lots of others, but that one really struck me when I saw it. When a piece of furniture resonates with you, you know that is the right piece for your home. I loved the huge 4-poster bed they have too, but one room at a time!