Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Playing with Fire

I really miss the fireplace I had in my last house. There's no place to make a real one here in the new house, but there's plenty of room to put an electric one. Actually I can think of several places I could put one. I could put one on the back wall in the living room, in the nook in the bedroom, and maybe even one on the enclosed patio. That's one of the really cool things about electric fireplaces, you can put them anywhere, and you don't have to worry about access, chimneys and best of all, you never have to clean them. That was the one thing I hated about the wood fireplace I had at the other house. You had to clean that thing, and it was a dirty, messy job. Soot always got everywhere no matter how hard you tried to keep it tidy. Once a year I had to have a chimney sweep guy come and make sure the chimney was clean and safe to prevent fires. None of that is necessary with an electric fireplace.