Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bad week

I've been dieting for about a year now. In fact, at the end of this month it will be a full year. Overall I've been doing really well. Slow, but steady, and usually as long as the numbers go down, I don't care if it's 10 pounds or 10 ounces. This week has been bad though. I've had three binge days in a row that lead to a 3 pound gain. That was painful, but I know why it happened. I've been sick. I don't mean just a little sniffle, I mean I want to die and be done with it sick. During that time, I needed comfort food. I just did. No excuses, sometimes you just need comfort food. So, it's times like those that you take the lumps you know you're going to get for it and deal with it later. The big trick is not to give up completely. Knowing why I gave in makes it easier to say okay, now it's over, I feel more human... back to the job at hand.