Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Ulta Slim - Ultra Cool

Oh yes, I want one--The new lenovo ultrabook and all that comes with a brand new laptop. The big news nowadays is "8". Window's new offering. I'm on the fence about it. I so love "7" that I think it will be hard for me to press forward and accept the new style and interface, but if you're going to be getting a new PC of any type now, and how can you resist the beauty of the new styles, you're going to be getting "8" for better, or worse. My feelings about the new "8" operating system really aren't based on any factual information or use. It's just that I love the way "7" works and was SO happy to upgrade to it from the less than stellar "Vista" that I don't really want to try a new platform. It was such a short time ago that "7" came out, it seems like technology is moving so fast today you can't even blink without missing a new upgrade. By the time I get "8" they will probably already be releasing "9" whatever that might be.