Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Big and White

I am in the middle of rehabbing my old house to get it sold, and need new cabinets for the kitchen. I am thinking of going with a very light theme to accentuate the size of the room. Who doesn't love a big kitchen? The one there is huge. It is the one of the things I do miss about that house compared to the smaller house I am in now. Perhaps I should consider some of the white kitchen cabinets at thertastore.com for this house too. It would make the small kitchen here seem so much bigger. I love light colored cabinets and appliances. I don't care much for light colored flooring. I went that route in the old kitchen while I was still living there and it was a pain in the butt to keep clean. It didn't help that it was a farm setting so lots of dirt got tracked in all the time. But on the walls and cabinets it's great and brightens up any room.