Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

No More Printing

As I got older, it got harder and hard to print and have it be legible. I don't write often, but there are some things you just can't get around, like envelops. For addresses I mail often such as car payments, mortgage payments or other repetitive bills, or just to have envelops with my return address printed so it's one less item I have to write out, I've found pre-printed envelopes what is available in envelope printing from printingamerica.com helps a lot. I don't avoid writing to friends or paying bills because I have to print out a bunch of envelopes anymore, and I don't have to worry about the mailmen being able to read the addresses either. For more formal mailing situations, pre-printed envelopes just look more professional, too.