Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, July 29, 2013

New Guitar Options for Power and Sound Quality

Well, it appears my grandaughter is really getting serious about her guitar playing. She is advancing quickly and her teacher is impressed with her dedication. Since her birthday is coming up, my daughter is looking into some guitar brands to get her an upgrade to a better instrument. Of course, the first guitar my daughter bought for Alexis (my granddaughter) was, while nice, on the lower end of the cost scale. It is servicable, and is doing its job well, but it couldn't possibly have the quality of a truly well-crafted instrument. No one would expect it too. Before really investing in a top-quality guitar, however, my daughter wanted to be sure it was something Alexis would stick with.

At first, my daughter asked me about the brands and styles of guitar I would suggest. After doing her own research, however, it was becoming apparent that I was going to be the beneficiary of a lot of new ideas on the subject. It has been a long time since I have personally held a guitar and the new brands and styles are quite amazing. One brand that is under serious consideration is the godin multiac. It's a very versitile acoustic guitar that offers many electronic benefits as well. I have always loved both accoustic and electric guitars. Alexis is happy with her current accoustic, but one of the Godin's would give her a lot more options for rich and powerful sound.