Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday Music Wish

Having always played rhythm guitar, I never thought I'd be drawn to bass, but I've seen the jackson bass guitar at Guitar Center and am really thinking about it. It would be pretty cool to be able to accompany my granddaughter on her guitar by playing bass alongside her. I don't know if I'd feel funny taking lessons again at my age, and starting with bass would be such a new experience for me I would almost be learning from scratch. On the plus side, I cann still read music even though my guitar and piano days are long in the past. I'm not sure how much different reading for bass guitar is from reading for rhythm guitar or piano, however. It will be interesting, that's for sure. Maybe I can let hubby know that it is on my wish list for the holidays.