Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, November 18, 2005

To Blog, or Not To Blog -- The Final Question.

Welcome to the blogosphere, then! (By the way, you didn't have to create a blog, you just had to register with Blogger. So face it: you wanted this!)

Thanks for the welcome.

I have comments! How cool is that?

I guess perhaps on a subconcious level, you may be correct. I swear though, it wouldn't let me post the first time without demanding an account and then prompting me to start blogging--which I did not do. Then the second time I tried to respond, it simply would not do it, unless I re-registered, and again... that blasted prompt to blog.

This of course could have been avoided if I had found the right password from my original log-on post.

So, there you have it. To blog, or not to blog, is not necessarily the question. Instead, the question is-just how technologically inept are you? If the answer is completely, you are going to have to blog--and bear it.

Thanks to both of my new commenters!

No comments: