Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, December 02, 2005

THE ULTIMATE DECISION

Well, I'm seriously considering coming out from hiding here, and making this a true blog, rather than playing character games and hiding behind the veiled world of screen names. The reason for my considering it is simply that, while it was fun for awhile, it really serves no purpose other than being able to spit a little fire once in awhile without it really reflecting on 'me'.

That said, I'm not actually that much of a 'spitfire' to begin with. It's fun once in a while, though, I have to admit that.

I have started to think that doing this blog for 'real' would be a little more fun in the long run, however. So... maybe I will.

For the record, as anonymous as I've attempted to be in some ways, I have left small hints in the fact that I posted some of my writing below. Although to be perfectly honest, I do realize that only a select few would recognize it, since they are from a closed workshop. :) Cheeky, huh?

Anyway, on the issue below over decisions... HOORAY, not only have I figured out WHICH of the two pieces to work on as a concept for my new WIP, but I was able to incorporate BOTH of them into it. How fantastic. I was thrilled. The murderous one is the kick-off concept, and the jungle one, with some modifications will be a scene from about the middle of the work. I have the complete synopsis done, now I'm off to write it.

Oh... and I came upon a picture today in my on-line travels that sparked my imagination enough to come up with a story concept for it, and it will be my next WIP. (Or maybe, if I'm feeling really ambitious, even worked on side-by-side with the current WIP.)

Check back over the next few days, and maybe, just maybe MissWrite will be the real deal.

Happy writing to all.

No comments: