Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!

He may not have made any lists, or checked them twice, 'cause I'm not really sure this girls been all that nice, but Santa Claus has come to my town already.

Okay, so the big guy didn't have a flowing white beard, or any reindeer... in fact, he's sort of frosted with grey, and drives a black Chevy truck. Did I mention I sleep with Santa? Hey, it has to have some fringe benefits. I got my Christmas present early. Well, I got to know about it early because I had to do the ordering to get it right. Santa gave me the go-ahead to get my ALPHASMART NEO and convienent carrying case for the holidays. It would be nice if it got here by Christmas, but just knowing it's coming is a big enough gift.

Now I can write at work (which I do anyway, but since there's no computer, it's all by hand, and that's a PAIN. Not to mention the even bigger pain of having to come home and type it all into the computer. IF I can read it by then.) I can also type on the weekends we're away showing horses. And anytime I darned well please. Even take it out to the barn during 'mare stare' when I live out there for about a month. Yippee, I can now continue my working even during those trying months.

Don't worry, Santa is going to be getting a big hug, and extra benefits tonight, for sure. :)

No comments: