Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, December 23, 2005

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY

My friendly UPS man delivered my Christmas present from Santa early! I got my ALPHASMART NEO yesterday. Let me tell you -- this gadget ROCKS!

If there were any better tool for a writer, I can't imagine it. This is the best invention since the microchip. It's so small, and light, slightly smaller in width than the average keyboard, and only a little taller it can easily be taken anywhere. I can't wait to try it tomorrow at work for the first time! In spite of its small size, it's VERY comfortable to type on, unlike many laptop keyboards. And so easy to download onto a computer word program it's not even funny. It's hysterical to watch the letters appear magically during the transfer.

I just adore this. It's the best present Santa has ever thought to bring. Bless your little frosty mustached, Chevy drivin' heart, Santa. :)

2 comments:

TrickyZerg said...

Oh, I love my AlphaSmart, too. I've had my Neo for nearly a year and it hasn't failed me yet! (Well, except for that time when I spilled water all over it, but that was of course my fault)

Tami P said...

LOL Anders Bruce, I bet water on the keyboard would be a bad thing. I wonder, does that apply to coffee too? If so, my Neo may be in for a bit of a 'shock'. :)

Thanks for visiting.