Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS

I did NaNoWriMo for the first time this year, and was able to complete the 50,000 words to earn the stamp of a NaNo Winner. It was so much fun, and such a great way to challange myself to push my limits that I decided to keep it up.

A new organization, based on the idea of NaNo started up, and along with several hundred others so far, I joined in. NANOWRIYE is 2006's version of NaNo craze for the year. There are various divisions an individual can join in according to their desires for a total word count for the year.

I've chosen the 250k club as the perfect goal for myself. On some days I am quite capable of well over 1000 words, but of course, life can take its toll on others. So I felt that 250k was managable. It should allow me to finish off the two 75-100k novels I'm working on at them moment, and hopefully at least one more as well.

NaNoWriYe can be found at : http://www.nanowriye.com/

Come join the madness!

No comments: