Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi there. Yes, I'm a little late on the wishes for the new year. I've been bad. Perhaps my new year's resolution should have been, 'I will keep up with my blog'. I've been a busy beaver though.

The end of the old year has seen a huge switch. I've taken a headlong dive into a new genre. It was a bit frightening at first, but I'm really enjoying it now. I've submitted two fantasty shorts, and one horror to periodicals, and driven home the better part of 3/4's of my first fantasy novel (borders on religious thriller/horror--yes, there I go again, blurring those danged genre lines.)

I'm still waiting to hear back on several romance submissions to agents, and have had a partial request on the above fantasy novel. (Okay, flog me now, but I know I'll finish it, I've been around this block a time or two. And it will definately be finished before this agent gets back to me, one way or the other.)

Anyway, there are so many great blogs to read out here in cyberspace that when I take a break I spend more of my time reading them, than coming here to say hello.

Sorry about that. Oh, and HELLO.

May you all find the power that speeds your writing during this new year, and may all your responses be 'yes'.

2 comments:

Bernita said...

Yoy know, I have the sneaking suspicion that those blurred genre lines is the Next Thing.
I hope so, anyway.

Tami P said...

Boy, I hope so too, Bernita. I just can't seem to stop doing that, no matter what genre I write in. LOL

Thanks for stopping by.