Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

JANUARY'S READING LIST

I don't read a whole lot. I spend too much time writing my own. But I do try to read one or two books a month. This month I'm playing catch up with a couple of authors that are new to me. One a friend turned me on to: Frank Peretti. I'm in the middle of one of his novels now. I bought the three book series. They're healthy tombs. I'm in the middle of 'This Present Darkness' right now. It's very good.

Another 'new for me' author is Lynn Viehl and her Darken series. I bought two of them to read this month: 'If Angels Burn', and 'Private Demon'. I came across her blog, and over a month or so really got to liking her style, and decided to check out her books on Amazon. Read the first chapter of 'If Angels Burn' on the Amazon site and was really caught. Had to buy that, and take a chance on another.

What's on your reading list?

2 comments:

Erik Ivan James said...

This is my first visit to your site. I will be back, as I found great value in your recent posts.

Writing is a "start-over" career for me and after a long string of failures at other things I thought I was good at, I come to writing to find out how really ignorant I am.

It is comforting to know that you and others like you are out there to learn from, and show me how to avoid pits that have already been filled by others.

Tami P said...

Well, bless your heart... and a hearty welcome!

We're all here on the journey together. Where we are on the path is irrelevant to the fact that we are partners in the trip. If we can't do our best to help each other, then the journey is a long one.