Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Biggest Pain Of All

I have hurt so many body parts in just a few months without really knowing why I'm beginning to think I need one of those medical id tags just to say 'careful, fragile body'. I feel helpless like something must be wrong with me, but I don't know what. I'm not a person prone to injury, or illness. I haven't been sick in years. Then just two months ago I somehow pulled a muscle in my butt, yeah I know, not glamourous, but what can I say, it was horrendous though and still bothers me some, but it's been replaced by a new, and bigger pain. The rear pain I attributed to extreme exercise with my new diet, but since that I wasn't able to exercise much at all so this new one is beyond me. I woke up with it. I either twisted in my sleep, or something, but it's been almost two weeks. I think it's a pinched nerve in my shoudler, but the pain is excrutiating. Maybe I should just wear a sign on my chest that says 'fragile'... maybe that will do it. I'm not used to being fragile though, and that is an even bigger pain. In fact, it's the biggest pain of all.

No comments: