Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Real Estate Licensing

I have a close friend who recently went to school for her real estate agent license in her new home state of Ohio. Wow, what a difference it was compared to when I got my Illinois license in real estate back in 95. I'm not sure if it is just the number of years and the way things developed in the real estate licensing area, or if it is the difference between states, but my friend said that she'd been told it was too bad she didn't get her license in Illinois before she moved. Apparently there is a wide difference between states in the regulations and such. She'd been told that simply transfering the license was not only possible but much easier. She had to go through almost ten times as many hours of class time and the test was even harder there than it is here in Illinois. That's saying a lot because although I passed my test the first time back when I took it, that was unsual. MANY people even then had to take the test several times before they passed and that was always a big fear going in because you couldn't take the test in immediate succession. They only offered it at certain intervals and you had to wait (I think) two months, maybe three it's been a long time but it was about that as I recall to take it again. Ohio is apparently even stricter.

No comments: