Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My New Motto

I've been exercising a lot and finding out I had muscles where I never thought any existed. As a result of that, I've also found the need for joint and muscle pain relief that I never had before. For awhile I would stop exercising when the pain was really bad, but I realized soon after that the best way to deal with it was to work through the pain, at least to some extent. Of course, serious injury needs to be dealt with, but the typical aches and pains will just come back worse if you stop and then start again. It's like it needs to hurt a little to go further, and if you let it relax before starting again, you're right back at the beginning... so, keep working, and build up that medicine chest right along with the muscles. I guess that's my new motto.

No comments: