Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Quality Grows While The Equipment Shrinks

I have to admit I've become quite hooked on things like the Bose home theater for rich music that completely envelopes you, to surround sound theater systems on the television. The days of the little tape deck have long since gone beyond even the powerful hi-fi stereos we used to think were so superb. I remember how I loved the nearly room-sized stereo system I owned as a teen. It took up as much room in my little bedroom as my dresser and was shaped in an alluring wedge design that made it look so ultra-tech and cool. Now these mega power systems are about as big as an average clock radio and have more quality than those big boxes could ever have hoped to produce. It's really amazing how as technology advances the power, speed, and abilities of these gadgets increases while their size shrinks. Someday you won't even be able to see your cellphone.

No comments: