Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Miles Of Cable

Every time I rearrange my living room I end up having to buy miles of fiber cable to move my satellite box to its new location. Then I have to spend hours tucking the heavy black cable into the baseboards so it doesn't stand out like a sore thumb. I didn't even realize just how much cable I have stuffed inside my baseboards until this last time I moved my entertainment center. I had to go back to the origin of the incoming cable at the family room far wall where our television set used to be (years ago) and traced the wires to the current location so I could splice in the new wire, and oh my goodness it was everywhere. I've moved my TV so much and instead of pulling up the old wire and putting in fresh from the origin in a direct route to the new location, I just went from where the TV had been to it's new location over and over again until there was a virtual maze of cable in the baseboards between the family room and the living room and back again.

I'm beginning to miss the old rabbit ears.

No comments: