Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Being Thankful For The Peace

Between finding good local drug rehabs
in the area for my son who just had his third DUI in less than 2 years, and dealing with my daughter's constant barage of drama, this holiday season is pretty much a goner for my husband and I. Still, I'm looking forward to a nice quiet turkey dinner with him tomorrow. We didn't have the strength for the big family thing this year, and the kids have their issues at the moment. I think in spite of all the headaches of what's going on here, I'm going to enjoy not having to drive for hours to his mother's house, or having them all converge upon us here. Sometimes the holidays are so much work it's not even fun, not too mention the family clashes that often occur. Yep, tomorrow is going to be a nice quiet turkey day... maybe between us we can even come up with something to be thankful for... peace.

No comments: