Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Get The Show On The Road

I have a desktop computer. I've almost always had a desktop. Once in the distant past I had a laptop along with my desktop, but that was back in the mid-eighties, when laptops were a new item. It didn't last long. The hinges on the flip tops of those early laptops... well they sucked. So I've stuck with desktops. My husband, on the other hand, has stuck with the notebook computer prefering their ease of transportation, and the ability to take it with him to work, on the road, or wherever. He had a desktop way back in the early 80's, actually before I even got my first computer and was still typing away on my dearly beloved Selectric (can you remember THOSE?). Once he had his taste of freedom with the laptop, that was it for him, and it was bye-bye desktop. I think for me, it's the keypads on the laptops that kill the experience for me. I know that it would just be a matter of getting used to it. It's about time to think about a new computer, mine being close to three now, and unlike a human toddler at that age, three is ancient in computer terms... perhaps it's time to join the world of flexible movement, and get myself a laptop, and get the show on the road.

No comments: