Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Not Just The Same old Same old.

Just like various parts of the country all seem similar so do most hotels. I've spent a lot of time in various hotels and it really doesn't matter where in the country you are they're pretty much the same. The big differences would be in 'class', or cost. But a 5-star hotel is going to look a lot like any other 5-star, and a roadside motel is going to look like pretty much every other roadside motel. I don't mind so much when I'm traveling for showing or business, but when I vacation I want a hotel that doesn't feel like every other hotel I've ever been in. There's only one place in the country like that in my opinion, and that's at a lasvegas hotel. Those hotels are like little continents all their own. You feel like you've been somewhere out of this world at a Vegas hotel. That's my idea of a vacation. I suppose for those that don't travel several weekends a month all year round and stay in motel and hotel after motel and hotel any hotel will feel like a 'vacation' but for those like me, we need something different to feel like it's not just the same old same old... and Vegas does that with unprecidented style.

No comments: