Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Buy Low Sell High

I've always been interested in the stock market and have checked out online trading places but was always afraid to try them. With the current situations maybe that was best, but now, I think might actually be a GREAT time to try it. When I was looking at it before the prices were so high that the risk was greater. Now you can get in at a much more affordable price for companies that are still unlikely to fail. It's like how often I've wished I had been old enough when McDonalds first went public to buy a few shares. I'd be retired and rich now. Getting in when stocks are low and waiting it out for a few years can be amazing. Things are bound to get better, they always do.

No comments: