Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Getting it Back

I'm kind of in a quandry about what to do about my diet. I started out great with a full year of doing so well and then since this spring I've had all kinds of problems with it. I've tried weight loss pills
but I think I need something different since it still isn't getting back on track. It seems to for a few days and then stops. I can't even figure out how to get that mental state of mind back that I had last year. I remember what it felt like and how I thought but can't seem to get it back. It is really aggravating because I don't want to get caught up in that gain it all back syndrome I've been caught up in before. I'm happy that I lost the weight I did. I'd like to lose more but I absolutely do not want to gain back what I did lose.

No comments: