Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

This time the last time?

I spent all last year doing really well loosing weight. I lost 100 pounds in 9 months. I was going gang busters. The last 7 months have put a screeching halt to it all though. Lots of stress, and many injuries sidelined my efforts. At first just halted it, but then the last few months I started to gain weight back. I'm now trying desperately to get back on track and using a weight loss product and researching others to try and get things under control again before I gain it all back. I've started losing again, slowly but that's okay. As long as it's losing and not going up any more. I need to loose 15 more pounds to get back to where I was 7 months ago and then hopefully keep on going some more. Lots of people regain weight they lost, and more, and I really don't want to do it--again. I've been there. I'd really like this time to be for good.

No comments: