Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Vacarious Play

Something else they didn't have when I was a kid, or my kids were kids. When I was growing up the only kids of backyard play equipment we had were those metal pipe ugly things. When my kids were little that was our option too although they were bigger and better. As they got older, a little too old for backyard play equipment more options were available and I loved the looks of the wooden swing sets and play equipment. I found myself wishing I had young kids again just so I could have an excuse to buy some... well almost anyway. However, the great thing about grandkids (yep, now have those) is that I can buy these great toys and watch them play with it, even play on it with them in some cases, and not have to have the kids myself to do it!

No comments: