Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halloween Cometh

Can you believe it's almost October? Wow the year just zoomed by. It's time to start thinking about Halloween costumes already. When my kids got passed the teen years I thought I was done with those types of preparations but since my daughter can't sew, guess what? Yep, that's what grandmas are for. That's cool though. I love it.

I've made costumes ranging from 'Uncle Fester' for my son when he was in junior high (including shaving his head--yeah he really wanted to get 'in' the character) to the typical angels, demons, and cats. It's a little nicer now to just go out and buy most of the costumes. I can still be 'grandma' and get them their costumes that way and save myself the time sewing.

No comments: