Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Save Your Money

I hate applying for life insurance. Any kind of insurance for that matter because you usually have to have a health exam. I'm not real fond of doctors, and even though I've always come away with a clean bill of health when I go for a checkup, I still dread what they 'might' say. It doesn't help that they charge a small fortune for a simple visit that may last 10 minutes. I had to go to the doctor last year for something that was worrying me. It turned out to be nothing. I was in the office for about 10 minutes talking to the doctor and being examined. Although I was actually there for almost an hour and a half, but that was MY time, I can't bill the doctor for how long it takes them to get in there and talk to me for 10 minutes can I? Which is a rip by the way. Anyway, that 10 minutes ended up costing $150.00 yes, $150.00. I had some tests done too but that was at the local hospital not the doctor's office, and that was an additional several hundred dollars... gesh. So you see, if I need more insurance of any kind including health insurance I want no exam life insurance policies. They are getting my money already, and I have no need to spend a ton of money for the priviledge of paying them more.

No comments: