Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Right Equipment

The artist in me has always wanted to know how to get the equipment to do my own auto designs. I think I could do a great job, and it sure would save a lot of money. You can get the airbrush supplies and even stencils to guide your hand as you customize your ride. I can think of a lot of ways to make use of airbrush equipment too. Custom painting on the side of our barn, I can envison it now, and I've always wanted to create some interesting artwork on the ugly long security fence that stretches for 300 feet along the west side of our property. Does the artist in you ever think about all the things you could do if you had the right equipment?

No comments: