Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Finding The Work

Whoever said it is not possible to make money online hasn't been in my shoes these last four weeks. There is freelancing work out there, and you do not have to be a rocket scientist, or specialize in technical fields to get it. All you have to be able to do is string words together in fairly correct sentences. You may be writing articles on diet pill reviews
or the need for equestrian insurance... or any of a million other topics, but the pay is good, it is consistant--it is out there.

Blogging is great money too, for the same reasons, but there is a lot more money for web content writing than there is for blogging right now. I enjoy doing both for the variety, and greatest income potential. As biblical scholars like to say: Seek and ye shall find--that is just as true on the Internet. Look for it. That was always the hard part for me, but once I put my mind to it, it was there right in front of me.

No comments: