Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Beg, Borrow, or Steal?

I have been working like crazy these last four weeks. Taking the advice from a great blog on here and getting out and looking for clients really paid off. The money is out there, it just takes the gumption to find it. However, with all the work, and I am talking about fifteen hour days, and stress of fast and demanding deadlines, as well as one company taking two and a half weeks to pay an invoice and having to threaten and constantly nag for them to pay, it's a wonder I don't have an ulcer, or at least an acne breakout.

It's not really the work stress, deadline stress, or any of that gets to me, it's the money chasing. Thankfully in all of the years that I have been doing this I've never had this happen until now. This is the first, only, and trust me -- last--company that has ever done that. Well, okay, I can't gaurantee it won't happen again. You never know until you work for a company if they are up and up. But you can trust that if they do that once, it's the last time I work for them.

I work hard, but I sure expect to be paid on time, without having to beg, scream, and demand payment.

No comments: