Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Skin Problems

acne treatment is so much different now than when I was a teen. In fact it is so greatly improved now from when my own kids were teens that it is amazing. My son has adult acne although it is not as severe as his teenage acne was. He keeps it under control using a variety of products that are available over the counter that I think are even more powerful than the expensive prescription stuff we used to get when he was a teenager. It works better too. It seemed like he would never get rid of his problem and it caused him a great deal of stress as a young man. I'm glad he finally got it under control. I don't know how it hit him really. My daughter never got acne. Barely got a pimple. Pretty weird I know, it probably should have been the other way around. I know my husband had acne problems as a teen, but not as bad as my son. I had the normal kinds of acne, a pop up here and there, but not the extreme case my son had. He was the lucky straw I guess. He dealt with it, and deals with it still. It's nice to know they've made it so much easier for him though.

No comments: