Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Finding the Simple Things

I've always wanted to go on vacation to Las Vegas. I think it would be a great vacation spot. My husband has been there several times so finding a great hotel in las vegas wouldn't be that hard. There are a lot of packages available. I think I would need something like that in order to see the things I'd want to see. It would be too easy to get caught up in one or two things and miss so much in a town like that. It is not the biggest place in the world but there is so much packed into it that it is huge. From what I've seen in pictures, and on TV you could easily get caught up in just the glitter and lights and be blinded to some really cool things that are really simple right in front of you.

No comments: