Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home Work

When I was younger I would have probably laughed at the idea of home work being a good thing. Working from home is great. I've been working from home for about 8 years now and there is nothing quite like it. Come to work with no traffic, no gas use, no getting up a couple hours before I have to leave to get ready. Run errands when I need to. Operating a home business can be a real joy if you have the motivation. That's perhaps the hardest thing because there are so many distractions when you work from home. My kids are grown now but when I started they were in their mid-teens and always needing to be driven everywhere. The home business was a two-edged sword there because it allowed me the great flexibility to do what needed to be done, but also the tendency to not rush back to get to work. I had to learn how to really be my own slave driver. Now it is much easier since I only have me and my hubby to worry about on a regular basis. It is more relaxed too. Working from home takes a lot of pressure off and really reduces work related stress. Everyone should try it. Nothing beats working in your pajamas.

No comments: