Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Fluctuating Is Scary

Things are finally looking up again with my work. The one problem of working at home is that it can fluctuate unlike a job where you have a weekly paycheck and know pretty much how much you will make every week so long as you show up for work. At home you can 'show up' and have nothing to do which when you work for someone else is great, really sucks when you work for yourself.

I did manage to make enough to squeak through this month but it will be tighter than it has been in over 8 months. The last two days (officially the beginning of the month for me) have finally been back on track though so next month (I get paid for the previous month from the one I'm working in) should be better.

No comments: