Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Growing up Fast

In my late 40's and coming up on the big 'change' I have noticed a lot of vaginal dryness and am always looking for products to help solve the problem. It's not something you usually talk about but then again we're a much more open society now. In fact my daughter (grown, married, 3 children of her own so not a child) called me last night to talk about a sex facts book she found at the library. Hey, at least she's reading. It was a rather fun and unique discussion. Probably not something I ever thought I'd be talking and laughing about with her 20-25 years ago when she was a baby and toddler. They grow up so fast. I still remember walking the floor with her when she had colic. Those were good days. Then again, an hour long sex conversation that brought on fits of laughter could be considered a good day too--something I'm sure I'll look back on 20-25 years from now (I hope) and think fondly on how they sure grow up fast.

No comments: