Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happiness Is Pets

Anyone who knows me knows that Happiness Is Pets could easily be my own personal anthem. I have plenty. Fish, dogs, cats, birds, horses, goats, and even geese I live my life surrounded by animals. I can't think of a better way to live but I can remember a time that, in my opinion it was better and easier to find them. When I was young every pet store had live pets. Now it is very hard to find any that have larger pets although many still carry caged or tank animals. Perhaps the reasons behind that are sound but I can't help but think in many ways we're poorer for it and I am happy when I find a store that happily defies the current trends in the best ways. Happiness Is Pets is a company that believes in quality pets and cares for their animals well providing an important service to any in their communities.

One of the most important reasons I can think of beyond accessibility for finding a quality pet store like Happiness Is Pets is accountability. The buying public is most often forced to find private sources to obtain family pets and once a sale is complete who is accountable for that animal? Tracking down private sellers can be all but impossible if they choose to not be found. Quality establishments have a hard time hiding and they are also accountable to others such as zoning and health boards for their operation so you know the care behind your pets.

1 comment:

doglover said...

Puppy mills dogs innocent consumer. Do your research. DO NOT SUPPORT ABUSE, CRUELTY AND NEGLECT! These dogs come from Steve Kruse and all the other puppy millers. Please do your research.