Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Favorite Valentine's Day Gifts

I love flowers. Since I do not have a green-thumb I don't have flowers around me all the time and can't just go outside and grab a bunch for the house. Flowers are a perennial favorite as Valentine's Day gifts and that makes that holiday one of my favorites. My husband knows what to get me. Valentines flowers always works for me.

I love the beautiful collectible vases that they come in too. 1800flowers has gorgeous arrangements with vases that will make wonderful remembrances for years to come. I have a beautiful collection of crystal, ceramic, and even mug vases. I like the mug ones best because they serve a double purpose and I can have a usable memento to keep my Valentine's gifts in mind all year long.


Another of my favorite kind of Valentines gifts are desert baskets, or treats like that.


It doesn't even matter if I'm on a diet which I usually am all year long, on that day it is nice to splurge just a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great good taste for flowers besides desserts.Thank you for sharing and Wish you n all around the globe a Happy Valentine's Day ahead.

LOL:)
Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore