Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Green Paper?

I sometimes wonder how much easier, or harder, life would be without the myriad of credit cards, the odd membership card, and other official documentation that everyone, including myself has to carry around on a daily basis. I think about how thick my wallet is, and I don't even have them all in there and wonder just how guys manage it with a single flat wallet they carry in their pocket. I have cards in my computer brief case (mostly signature cards for specific stores that I shop online with) a few cards in my desk (keeping them from being used without discretion when I'm out and about), but the majority of my cards are in my wallet for anytime use. It kind of boggles the mind that there was a time when no one had plastic cards and actually carried that big green paper stuff around all the time. Last night hubby and I went out to eat and he got ready to pay the bill with a credit card and looked to me wanting to know if I had any cash for the tip or if he had to put that on the card too... cash? What's that? I haven't carried that around in years.

No comments: